CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wedding complaints and stresses

I don't care. I really don't. I don't care if it's green. I don't care if it's yellow. Either way it works. Heck make it pink. I don't care if it's country or rock. As long as it's not quiet or lame. (Ok so country is lame, but Trevor likes it so there's nothing I can really do). The only thing that really matters is that Trevor and I go to the Temple and get sealed for time and all the eternities. Also, I don't want the reception to be lame and boring (which is why I'm looking into dance dance revolution, karaoke, and pudding on flambe.)

And as for your opinions on whether you think Trevor is right for me or not, you can keep them to yourself. You've been around him a grand total of five minutes, and you already didn't like him because he's not the one you chose for me to marry. And now you're mad because I've made my own decisions on what I want for, oh that's right, my own life. Other dude was great. I'm glad I dated him. I'm glad we had such a good time together. But other dude left, and I sought out adventures of my own. He changed. I changed. I dated lotsa guys (2-3 a weekend at some points) and what I wanted changed. Other dude is not what I want. You'll see when he gets married and is really happy that things are so so much better this way. That she's better for him. And you'll see that Trevor is what I really want. Because he fits everything just right. And he compliments me so much better, and I him. We laugh together. And I just can't wait until we're married. So, if you think that I couldn't tell that you were talking about him as we stood happily in each others presence across the room, then maybe you should think again. I've been to junior high. I recognize those quick glances and hushed tones. Gossiping with others who have been around him even less than you. And now you're gonna wonder when you get my "obligation" announcement why I didn't invite you to the temple ceremony, because we're supposed to be family and we used to be best friends. And you're probably wondering now why I haven't answered your phone calls or taken you up on that free dinner you owe me. Or perhaps you're wondering why I don't come around more because I simply adore your children. Maybe it's because I know my priorities. I know who is going to help me to eternity. I know who I was commanded to cleave unto. I know who I'm supposed to be with. I have never had a clearer personal revelation than when I asked whether to marry Trevor, or see what happens with other dude.. I trust in the One who knows best for me, who knows me best. And there is no doubt that Trevor is to be my Eternal. He makes me happy, and more importantly I love to make him happy. It's the most rewarding thing I can do. I live for the twenty minutes we get to see each other between work and school. My heart aches for him all day. I wait for the time when he can just crawl in next to me after class, and we can hold each other all night. I love him.

And man, I wish those invites would get here already. We're little over three weeks away from the big day, and they're not even here yet. Think I'm stressed?

1 comments:

Leah said...

Phew! Am I ever glad you got THAT off your chest!