CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

New job, New place, New life

Well I started my nanny job for four year old triplets. Two boys, one girl. I love it. They are funner than the funnest fun thing. They take about 4000 times more energy than my last job, but at least I'm never bored.

Alyssa is the boss. She rounds up the boys and keeps them in line. She also likes to keep to herself and play dolls.

Justin is the cuddler. He's the sweetheart. He's the most calm of the three.

Dylan is definitely not calm. He's the one you can't turn your back on for a second. If you do, he'll be in the fish tank eating the seaweed. Believe me, I know. He's done it.

Oh but they're so fun. I love storytime the best. When one is on my lap and the other two are leaning on my arms. It makes me want to be a mom sooooo bad. I can't wait to read to my children!

The basement apartment I am in is cold. It also likes to collect stinkbugs. So I have a wonderful smell constantly waiting for me. It is also very small. My closet back in Connecticut was bigger than this kitchen. Luckily it is only for a few months until I have a husband and we find an apartment together. The tenants upstairs are noisy. Their children often run rampant in my place. It's like a tornado came through. They're just lucky that I love my little neice and nephew more than anything. I love that they come and jump on my bed and throw my things all around. I've missed them so much. It's great to hang with Leah on my time off as well.

Everything is so different. I feel like I've just moved back from a foreign country. Everything is so slow paced and it's driving me CRAZY! It still surprises me how many church houses I see. I'm not used to that.

Also, I miss Trevor. I see a lot less of him now that we both work, and his school starts in two weeks. That will be even less time together. Luckily, it's only a few months, and then I'll get to see him every night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

to keep the bugs and stinkbugs out you paint with dish soap across lines you want them to not cross. Like all around the door frame and window frames. They hate the taste and feel of soap and will not crawl on it. Dish soap or hand soap full strength, it works.
Love your apartment dwelling mom in bug haven beaver

Skylin said...

Haha! Well.. would you want TRIPPLETS?! =P Does THAT make you want kids? jk.. They sound cute! =)

Janell R. Cropper said...

ah come on, there are that many church buildings back east....they're just all sorts of different religions churches.