CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm lovin' it.

I'm not completely moved in yet. It's hard finding places for your things. Trevor and I have been very blessed. Pretty much everything in our living room is free. We got a very nice black leather couch, futon, and black chair from a very well off friend of my brothers. He was remodeling and wanted to get rid of it, so we kindly took it off his hands. It's all really nice too. Last summer, while Trevor was doing summer sales in California, he met a woman who had a beautiful piano in her garage. She said she didn't want it anymore. He asked her the price. She said that if he could get it out of her garage that day, it was all his. Also lucky for us, Trevor's uncle is in the piano business. He goes to California occasionally and picks up a few, so he stored it for Trevor while he went to Connecticut, and then brought it to us. It is a gorgeous piano. It's got beautiful carvings and real ivory keys. It an antique, but plays beautifully. I love it. We also got a coffee table and end tables from a lady in Leah's ward. So we have a well furnished apartment, for a price I just adore. Once I get all moved in, you can come visit.

I love being married. I love that kid so much. He's so great. He's so patient with me, good at resolving conflict, great at massages, full of gratitude and good at expressing it (he learned to for sure from his parents. I've noticed they are like that too.), and handsome, a good kisser, my best friend, and tidy. I could go on forever. It's quite an adjustment to say the least to move in with some. All the boundaries I had before have moved or vanished and it's a bit different. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love him so. I love waking up to him in the morning and falling asleep with him at night. Sigh. I highly recommend getting married, at least when it's right. In the right way and the right place. Never never never compromise it.

0 comments: